Friday, March 4, 2011

Chapter 20

20: Barney paced around in front of Daniel and Kenn.  "I've only got one question left.  If you're not a Defector, Kenn, what is the source of your super-human strength?"
  Kenn looked at the tops of his shoes as if the answers were written there.  He slowly shook his head and balled his fists.  "After I found out that Daniel killed Damion, we had a confrontation.  Some time during that struggle, be bit me."
  "That's impossible!  You have a reflection.  And you don't have the green glow like Daniel," cried Mina.  Seemingly in answer to her interjection, Kenn's reflection in the mirror got up and stood in the middle of the crowd, away from Daniel.  Everyone stepped even further away and looked at Kenn sitting there still very much shackled to Daniel.
  Kenn didn't even look up.  He seemed to know what it was the people were reacting to.  "Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my brother, Damion Varson."

No comments:

Post a Comment